Fetch a package from a remote git repository and apply its contents to a cluster
Consumer workflow overview
- Fetch a local copy of a remote package
- Modify the local copy
- Either using user-friendly editing commands
- Or directly modifying the files with a text editor
- (Optional) Push the local package to a project / team repo
- (Optional) Automation makes last-mile changes before pushing
- Automation pushes by applying to a cluster
Display the contents of a local package using kpt cfg for rendering.
Customize a local package by setting field values.
Customize a local package by substituting values into fields.
Apply the contents of a local package to a remote cluster.
Update a customized local package with upstream (remote) package changes.
Modify or validate the contents of a package by calling a function.
Fetch a kpt package with subpackages from a remote git repository and apply its contents to a cluster